Wild Venison & Goat Bone Broth 500mls
Bone broth is a super food for dogs and cats, perfect as a hydrating, nutritional boost, and especially good for helping to maintain (and restore) a healthy gut and joints. It is a very easy to digest, bioavailable source of protein and minerals so is a great addition to any diet (including dry kibble), especially if the pet has been unwell and is struggling to digest other food.
Here are a few key benefits:
- Helps repair leaky guts as contains gelatin (form of collagen) which can form a mucus barrier, plus glycine and glutamine which keeps the gut lining healthy. Leaky gut (where undigested food, toxins etc pass into the body) can contribute to a lot of issues such as ear and skin infections, autoimmune conditions, UTIs, inflammatory bowel disease etc.
- Helps lubricate, cushion and protect cartilage and joints, plus support healthy intestinal lining, skin and coat as contains chondroitin, glucosamine and hyaluronic acid.
- Improves liver function and wound healing abilities as it contains glycine.
The broth is made from wild Venison and wild Goat and also includes Certified organic apple cider vinegar. The broth is rich in marrow , the nutrient dense inner of some bone types which contains stems cells.
Use approx 50mls per day for cats and small dogs (under 12kg), 100 - 150mls diluted for medium dogs ( 12-25kg) and approx 150 to 200mls/day for large dogs 25kg and above
100% NZ Wild Venison bones & joints. Our are extremely vigilant, using registered hunters who only hunt on certified poison-free and TB- free land. All product is processed in plants stringently approved by the Ministry of Primary Industries.
New Zealand Wild Venison Bones & Joints, Distilled Water, 1% Organic N.Z Apple Cider Vinegar.
500ml bags, containing approx 14 x 36ml blocks
Keep frozen, dilute 1 part broth to 4 parts warm water. Add to normal meal or eat on its own. Use within 24 hours of thawing
Inner Auckland Courier Deliveries:
- Thursday evenings: 6-9pm. Order cut-off: Tuesday midday.
- $8.50: 1 box up to 20kg
- $13.50: 2 boxes up to 40kg
Rest of North Island - Frozen Product.
Overnight Courier. Cost depends on volume/location and is calculated at checkout. See Delivery Page for pricing summary. Product cannot be shipped to rural addresses – closest agent details will be supplied. No frozen product shipped to South Island.
Order cut off: Monday midday. Shipped Wednesdays
Dry Food and Pet Care Products
Shipped Nationwide. Overnight courier costs $7.50 up to 3kg, $10.50 up to 6kg and $17.50 up to 10kg.
If you feel the product has been delivered to you in a damaged or spoiled state, please take photographs and send them to email@example.com with details on the issue. If Brodies.nz are in agreement we will either credit your account or do a replacement delivery, depending on your preference.